Sunday, April 12, 2009

Crazy for Landon


Landon James McKeehan  was born April 6, 2009 at 11:08 pm. He was 8lbs 1oz and 20 inches long. Since his birth, I have fallen more in love with him everyday. I can't put him down, I just look at him all day and thank God for blessing me with the gift of a son. Being a mom is hard work and I'm enjoying every minute of it. James is a proud daddy and I love watching him be one. Landon is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to us. We love our baby Landon. 

I pray (for Landon) that your love will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding. For I want you to understand what really matters, so that you may live pure and blameless until the day of Christ return. May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation- the righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ- for the will bring much glory and praise to God. 

Philippians 1:9-11





5 comments:

The Krazy Kraus' said...

OMG, he is absolutely perfect! PRECIOUS!!! I love all the pictures... yea! Might I add... Lil Mama you are looking GOOD my friend! Ahhh... to be SKINNY again! Can't wait! Love you and keep the posts coming!!!

ma P said...

Thank you for posting these pics. He certainly is Maylee, Ella, and Hadley's cousin. And I see James in that little face, too.
I'm praying for the feeding to quickly level out and become comfortable and profitable for you both. I remember that part of being a mom was the most wonderful part of all.
I love what you wrote. and your first Moms In Touch prayer for him. You need to print that out for his baby book. what a powerful prayer. And, God's Word never returns to Him void. It always accomplishes that which He purposes it to. I look forward to praying for him as he grows.
Blessings and hugs,
pw

Brittany, Ryan and Jackson said...

Great to see you as a fellow blogger. I am so happy for you. Denisa has kept me updated with you and others from HS. Congrats on your baby boy and marriage! You look so happy! :)

carozza said...

congrats michelle! landon is adorable! Glad to see you guys have a blog. Hope to keep up with you guys through here.
dayle

Nicole kraus said...

It was so great getting to hang out the other day. Hopefully we can get together soon. What a precious baby!!! He really is beautiful. What a sweet blessing!